Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hellooo, I'm gonna start working at the Shopping Mall Outside next year!

I'm gonna start WORK at the SHOPPING MALL come next year when it officially opens with the new Chinese School in BCH, Rawang. I'm so Happy as I intended to find some extra bucks that could melt my Heart's Desire! My mom had said Yes! I'm intrigued as to whether Christmas is ever gonna come.I want to find work pretty badly and I've got my key, finally. The key to FREEDOM! Hurray! May the God of Jesus Christ REIGNS! Halleluyah as at Glory , glory Man United! Hip Hip Hooray! I am pleased that I've finally got my key to start a working lifestyle, I am no longer branded a lazy snake as a housekeeper, housewife!

My lethargy has gotten over me for the past twelve years and I am DYING badly for a WORKING LIFESTYLE NEAR MY HOME. I've found it at last!!!!! And My Mom and Dad had said YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment