Saturday, February 26, 2011

A Chance to see Taylor Swift 'LIVE' in the UK and a share of RedFm's RM20k Facebook Frenzy!

I don't think that people there are going to choose me although my thoughts are right and I do my homework well and I do wish to pick up my cellular mobile and dial the number when I hear my name being called out ~ the fact is that wishes do come true and wishes also do not exist. I don't have any ill-intentions on anybody, I always do good and charity has been worthwhile to my eyes, but I do secretly wished that my name be called out on the Last Day and the Last One to be called Out!

Even if my name does not exist in their eyes as a significant winner, well, I guess all's well that ends well, I don't have to report to my mother on this and I don't have to ask for transportation to my destination of output. No worries or depreciation, my skill enhanced, thanks, but I do wish to be among the winners if not part of the share of 20K. I deem myself FIT for a price because I worked hard at it.

There's another week to go and five more days to wait, I have gotten used to waiting because I used to wait for HOURS at the bus-stop or terminal, I guess it's no harm waiting for a little bit of money to spend. I am quite a patient woman of virtue. I will remain calm and meditate with new age from Reiki. Thanks to Nina.

I am also excited about my new intervention and my desire to compete is good. I don't seem to reach an anticipated results that I wanted but at least the terms to play are always there and I am always ready to fight. Fight for a chance to see Taylor Swift's concert LIVE in UK and maybe $1000.00 share of the RedFm's 20K facebook frenzy which I have put my heart and soul onto these days......

No comments:

Post a Comment