Friday, March 4, 2011

How To Save MONEY!

I cut my own hair, I cut my own fringe. I cut my long straight hair one inch. At the front, looking at the mirror, it's easy to cut with a good pair of scissors........I like my hairstyle, I design my own student-look and I achieve my goals within a budget. Quick span. Easy and Light. Your wish is my command. I cut my Mom's hair (at the back) for her. But I don't like other people to cut my hair without my consent. I designed my own extra look - versatile long curly locks.

My fringe is like this, Justin Bieber's but I have a line at the left hand corner and long curly hair at the back. I like Justin Bieber's front hair-fringe. My face and forehead look something like Justin Bieber's. But I am a girl and I have long black slightly curly hair, dyed, turns out looking reddish and brown. My hair-dye previously used two years ago was auburn copper red.
I managed my hair well, I managed my head well too. Adioos.

No comments:

Post a Comment